Copyright 2012-2018 Coleby Centre Limited
2 Alma Road
1. Enrolment on a course/workshop will be confirmed only after a BOOKING FORM has been completed and the DEPOSIT has been received. A separate booking form must be completed by each student/delegate. THE DEPOSIT IS NON-RETURNABLE. The deposit is forfeited if the student cancels WITHIN 4 WEEKS prior to the commencement of the course/workshop. With earlier cancellations the deposit can be transferred to another course/workshop in the training schedule.
2. As numbers are limited, we require your deposit to secure your place. Please do not delay in sending in your booking form as places on many of our courses/workshops are taken quickly.
3. Payment may be made by debit or credit card via PayPal invoice, direct bank transfer or by sending a cheque. Please indicate on the Booking Form your preferred method of payment.
4. The balance of the Fee is due not less than 4 WEEKS prior to the commencement date of the course/workshop and is forfeited if the student/delegate cancels WITHIN 4 WEEKS prior to the commencement date of the course.
5. Once the deposit payment has been received, confirmation of course/workshop bookings, payment receipts and other course/workshop information will be sent via email. This will be to the email address supplied on the Booking Form.
6. In the unlikely event that Coleby Centre cancels, postpones, or discontinues any course, due to circumstances beyond its control, we reserve the right to give 24 hours notice. If a course is cancelled by us, students/delegates will be transferred to the next available course/workshop date. However, such monies will be refunded upon request, but we will not be held liable for any other expenses.
7. We will not be responsible for items that are lost or stolen during our courses/workshops nor will we be responsible for accidents, illness or personal injury sustained during our training events. Therefore, please take care of your personal belongings and your personal safety while at our courses/workshops.